iS CLINICAL-Fire & Ice Treatment
iS CLINICAL-Fire & Ice Treatment
an intensive clinical treatment designed to resurface the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, smooth and soften, while encouraging cellular regeneration. The Fire and Ice treatment comes with high-profile faces to back up its claims.
It’s the secret weapon in the beauty arsenal of some of Hollywood’s top names, including Halle Berry, Gwyneth Paltrow and Evangeline Lily. It’s known in LA as the “Red Carpet Treatment” for its instant brightening, tightening and smoothing effects.
• Improves texture, tone and clarity of the skin
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.
• Hydrates and helps produce a rosy glow/ appearance
• No downtime
The rich warming Intensive Resurfacing Masque is designed to rapidly and safely exfoliate the skin, thereby reducing fine lines, smoothing, softening, promoting circulation and encouraging skin cell turnover. This professional treatment mask contains several powerful ingredients including: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Retinol, Vitamin B3, and potent antioxidants including Green Tea Extracts. This resurfacing treatment works to combat acne and aging skin, as it provides gentle exfoliation when you can’t afford the time of a deep chemical peel.
The briskly cooling Rejuvenating Masque is a soothing, hydrating treatment formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Green Tea Extracts, Licorice, Grape Seed Extract and Rosemary Extract. This is an excellent treatment for compromised skin. The pampering part of the facial cools the initial “peel” and leaves the skin glowing.
Why it is called Fire & Ice IN “Fire & Ice Treatment”?
The centrepiece of this remarkable treatment system is a combination of two therapeutic masques. The fire, the extremely powerful INTENSIVE RESURFACING MASQUE and the ice, the second masque which is the REJUVENATING MASQUE. This Fire & Ice combo does wonders.
Is it Safe?
Yes, Fire & Ice Red Carpet Treatment is a safe & effective treatment. It may itch, tingle or feel hot and it does all three during the ‘Fire’ session, but very mildly. It is suitable most of the skin types but not advised for those with active skin conditions.
What to expect after the Fire & Ice Treatment?
• Your skin usually glows after this treatment
• Skin will typically feel tight and firm after the procedure
• Mild redness of the skin may occur following the procedure
• There should be little to no scaling and downtime after the procedure
• It may be repeated at four-week intervals (a series of 6 facials is suggested to receive the optimum clinical result)
• Care for your skin by using a mild non-abrasive cleanser or other mild products for five days after the procedure
• Protect your new skin with adequate sunscreen of SPF 20 or higher
• It is best to avoid prolonged sun exposure after the treatment
How long does it take?
The whole treatment will be around 45 mins to 1 hour. There may be mild redness after the treatment, you are not advised to have the treatment on the day of an event, best to have it one day prior the event.
How long does it take to see results?
You will see visible results after the first treatment and will achieve optimal results after 4 to 6 treatments spaced 2 weeks apart.